Sunday, November 18, 2007

To Someone Special.

When I met you I wasn't looking for anyone in particular, I was already actively engaged in other possibilities as you knew. However the second I saw you I wasn't interested in any of those. I realized I didn't care about the shows, the bands the music that I had been waiting for months to hear.

I was more interested in getting to know you and seeing if you were interested in getting to know me. I had never felt so drawn to someone and so familiar at the same time. I didn't mean to feel so familiar its just one of those things as cliche as it may sound... "that just happens."

Every other man that I had met was an uphill struggle to get to know and to even eventually care about. You were so forthcoming with anything that I wanted to know. It was as if you wanted to be an open book.

I've never known anyone so receptive to any change in emotions. Even the simplest of sighs is questioned, analyzed and further questioned. What am I thinking? How do I feel? Why did I do that or this or that? Always wondering where my emotions, desires, motivations are derived from. Leaving seldom anything to chance or miscommunication.

With two over analytical people, there is still room for miscommunication.

I fell for you quit quickly. I don't think it's ever been that quick in my life. It all feels so surreal. I think your head would topple over if you thought of yourself even a fraction of the way that I see you. Which maybe why my compliments are seldom taken seriously and are typically fanned off.




No comments: